for designers and VA’s
SO YOU WANT TO OFFER WEB DESIGN TO YOUR CLIENTS, BUT YOU’RE NOT SURE WHERE TO BEGIN?
You’ve come to the right place!
- Web design terminology and information gathering
- Installing & configuring WordPress
- Essential plugins
- Creating content for your site
- Best practice for web images
- Designing a site using web themes
- How to maintain the site
- Securing a web site
- Common errors and how to fix them, pronto!
- Plus some extra-special additions your clients will love!
Not only will you be taught by a web designer with nearly 20 years of experience (that’s me, Meg), you’ll also have me available to you via our exclusive students-only Facebook group and via a free 1:1 chat.
Lets do the maths!
You can charge at least $500 for a basic web site.
My course is almost half of that price!
You can earn your money back with just ONE client!
Can you really afford not to do this course?
What design skills do I need?
None at all!
No experience or coding knowledge is needed to build your own WordPress web site!
Meg will take you step-by-step through any technical areas you need to know in an easy to follow format. This course is perfect for beginners, or people with basic web building skills.
What is WordPress and why is it so special?
Unlike many of the other web building platforms out there, WordPress is a true Content Management System.
It is a powerhouse that is flexible enough to grow and change with businesses, which means your clients won’t be upset with you when they discover their site no longer works for them.
With tens of thousands of plugins and themes available, your sites will never have to look or work the same as everybody else.
Is this course right for you?
The WordPress Essentials has been specially created for you if:
- You’re a graphic designer or virtual assistant (but not limited to) looking to upskill so you can offer web design to you clients.
- You like to stay one step ahead of your clients, so you want extra skills under your belt.
- You want to confidently say YES! when your clients offer you web tasks.
- You know that if you don’t have web skills, you’ll be limiting yourself with the work you can accept.
- You want some new skills under your belt to help build your confidence.
- You’re pretty handy with tech and this is just a natural progression for you.
No coding skills or experience in web design is required. It’s a great course for Small Business ‘Hustlers’ who work hard on their business, have a can-do attitude and want to keep their costs low… because, who doesn’t, right?!
Add-on courses are also coming soon! You’ll be able to add eCommerce, membership, events calendars, bookings and many other functions to your site after you’ve finished this course.
If you’re not sure if this course is right for you, book in a chat with Meg who can advise you on your best plan of action.
You need to do this course because…
- You really want to build and maintain sites for your clients.
- You’ve heard so many things about WordPress and want to try it for yourself.
- Your client uses WordPress and you need to learn it quick smart!
- Other web builders you’ve tried just didn’t do what you needed.
- You’ll have the flexibility of an online course with no deadlines, because in small business time is money, right!
- Because this is amazing value, an investment in your business and a skill you’ll keep forever!
- It will pay for itself with just ONE WEB DESIGN CLIENT!
So, what are you waiting for?
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is made up of video tutorials, information pages and downloadable files. Meg also supplies an audio-transcript of the videos in case you prefer to listen along.
You can start as soon as you have been registered. You will be emailed your login details and you can get started straight away.
This course has no expiry date or set times for completion. You are able to revisit these courses as many times as you like for the lifetime of this course.
This course is suitable for anybody looking to build a new web site, whether it is your first or a rebuild of an existing site.
This course is actually an investment in yourself that will pay you back with your first client. You will be able to charge a minimum of $500 for a basic web site to your first client, which means your course investment would be paid back in full, plus some left over for you. Any future clients will be all profit.
If you’re struggling to pay right now, you also have the option to pay in installments using OxiPay.
That’s ok, you’re still welcome to take the course. It’s got lots of information for anybody who wants to be able to build web sites in WordPress, no matter what industry you are in.
This course will stay open until it is no longer relevant in the industry. Even if this course gets removed from the store, if you have purchased the course you will still be able to access it afterwards.
At any point if you find you are stuck, you can use the exclusive Facebook group to post your questions and share information. You are also entitled to 1:1 calls with Meg to chat about your project. We’re here to support you!