Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering to be a beta tester for my new online web design courses.
Each course will have 10 places available (possibly more if there is lots of interest), but there many courses coming in the future. I’m not publicising this registration page so if you’re on the list, you’ll be the first to hear about the courses and have the opportunity to undertake them for free – in return for your feedback of course!
Some upcoming courses include:
- WordPress in a Weekend (Divi theme)
- WordPress in a Weekend (Avada theme)
- WordPress 101 – a masterclass for graphic designers and VA’s
- WordPress maintenance and security
- And many more to come, including WooCommere, eLearning, Bookings & Events, Membership etc.
There are some small conditions involved in being a tester for my courses:
- You may need to have access to your own web hosting with cPanel. If you already have a site, the test site can also be built on a sub-folder, which we will cover in the course.
- You will be required to complete a short questionnaire about the course to identify issues you found and make improvements.
- You will be asked to provide a testimonial about your experience.
- The course will need to be taken within a set period, so data can be collated. Don’t worry though, I will give you plenty of warning before it begins so you can check it against your schedule.
- Not included in the course: theme license fee, web hosting or domain name costs.
- If you have an existing site you are planning to replace during any of these courses, please get in touch with Meg to chat about your options.
The best bit, you’ll end up with a lovely new web site and a wonderful new set of skills!
I will email you all closer to the launch dates to get a confirmation of who is still available (and interested) and we can take it from there.
Thanks again for volunteering, you’ve made this small biz lady very chuffed!
Meg, Chief Hustler